Give me a Letter and I will tell you 10 things that I love (and why) starting with that letter. Then I will give you a letter in return :) Post your list of loves in your journal... then give out letters to those who comment on yours in return.
She gave me the letter L
1. Laurence Olivier, actually, it's Lord Olivier. Probably my favorite actor ever. I don't think there is anything he couldn't do. He's the reason I first started watching Shakespeare.
2. Leonard Nimoy. His version of Spock will always be my favorite Star Trek character. I had issues with my temper when I was younger and his control inspired me. He recorded an album that had hit song called "The Hobbit". My mom bought me the album and on the back of it was a picture of Nimoy wearing a button that said, "Frodo Lives" which leads me to
3. Lord of the Rings. I was inspired to read it after seeing that picture. It was my introduction to fantasy( I was strictly scifi before) and I became a big fan of the genre.
4. Laphroaig, the first single malt scotch I ever tasted and still my favorite.
5. Linux, how can you not love a free operating system that works?
6. Langniappe, I'll borrow from The Free Dictionary: "Lagniappe derives from New World Spanish la ñapa, "the gift," and ultimately from Quechua yapay, "to give more." The word came into the rich Creole dialect mixture of New Orleans and there acquired a French spelling. It is still used in the Gulf states, especially southern Louisiana, to denote a little bonus that a friendly shopkeeper might add to a purchase. By extension, it may mean "an extra or unexpected gift or benefit." What's not to love about this?
7. Loki, a great villian. Especially the way Tom Hiddleston portrays him. He's a bit misunderstood but his mischief definitely causes major problems.
8. Led Zepplin. I really don't think this requires an explanation. :)
9. Longmire, my new favorite show. Mainly because of Robert Taylor(swoon). The books are enjoyable as well.